As a fitness and wellness studio, we are always upholding state board’s safety and sanitation practices. In addition, we have reviewed local orders and CDC guidelines and are acting accordingly. Here are some of the measures we’re taking.
- Social distancing – We are a small studio that offers one-on-one private sessions. You and your instructor will be the only people in the studio during your lesson. We will rely on verbal instruction only (no hands-on instruction) and maintain a distance of six feet throughout your lesson.
- Sanitizing equipment and props with medical grade disinfectant between each client. We will expand the window between lessons so that we can thoroughly disinfect the equipment.
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces such as door knobs, handles, and surfaces.
- Instructors will wear protective masks while in the studio and wash hands thoroughly and frequently.
What we are asking you do at your visit.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill, or have anyone in you household that is ill. In the event you are feeling ill, we will waive the 24 hour cancellation fee. You may not enter the studio if you been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).
- All clients must wash their hands or use studio provided hand sanitizer upon entrance to the facility and prior to beginning their workout as well as before and after going using the restroom and after coughing, sneezing or blowing their nose.
- We ask all clients (who arrive early) to wait in their car until their session start time and wait for the previous client to exit the studio.
- Do not bring guests or kids to your appointments. We know the kids are out of school right now, but in order to limit the number of people in the studio, we ask that you reschedule if you do not have childcare
- Clients shall be required to bring their own water bottles and towels.
- Clients must wear training attire to the facility. The dressing room will be closed and restroom will be used for hand washing and toilet facilities only.
- We strongly encourage the use of face coverings while inside the studio.
These practices and procedures have been determined by the CDC, the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries and the Washington State Department of Health, and must be upheld in order for Inertia6 to operate during Phase 2. Additionally, we would love to hear your ideas about creating a safe space that can serve you today and in the future.
LMT, Pilates Instructor
and Founder of Inertia6
Rachael has a passion for movement and her athletic training and experience give her body-awareness and insight.